This is the era of commerce; people are investing in grocery store online business more than ever. And hence many grocery store owners have started their online grocery store. These ventures have carried on the shopping tradition even during the lockdown and therefore saved several retailers from loss. If you are living in the capital, then any reliable grocery store in Islamabad will deliver fresh fruits and vegetables at your doorstep. The trend has provided more opportunity to shop economically. Many people still wonder about the process of shopping, working at an online grocery store, so we are here with the answer.
The steps required for doing shopping from an online grocery store in Pakistan include:
- First, you need a mobile/ tablet/ laptop on which you are going to search the online grocery store.
- The second step is to open the browser and search for “online grocery store near me” so that the nearby stores can deliver your product with ease.
- The next step for ordering online is to select a store from the suggested search results. Here it would help if you are looking for a store with good reviews from several customers.
- After selecting an online store, you need to choose your desired products and ‘add to cart’ after rechecking your product’s proper quantity and quality.
- Once done, you need to proceed to ‘checkout’ similar to shopping in a physical store where you go to the counter for billing.
- Here, in the checkout section, you need to first look at all the products that you have inserted. After checking the product list, you need to check the prices against every product to cross-verify everything in your cart.
- In the next step, you need to provide the delivery details; the receiver name, contact number, address, and special instructions, if any.
- Afterward, it would help if you were careful to select the correct payment option. If you want to pay cash, then you need to choose the ‘Cash on Delivery’ option; otherwise, you may buy the product via a master card or debit card.
- If you are selecting the debit card option, you need to fill the card details. After adding the details, you need to insert the one time password that you must have gotten on your registered mobile phone or your e-mail.
- After verifying, the order will be placed successfully. You may track your order through the portal or from the tracking number (provided by the vendor).
Once the order is placed, an e-receipt or invoice will be sent to your email address or on your phone for the verification and record of the payment and order details. Once a buyer places an order, the vendor has to arrange all the instructed details. After the arrangement of grocery items, the vendor will pack the parcel, stick the invoice on it, and send to the given address through the rider. The whole process of online grocery management is quite simple; all you need to do is to be a little vigilant to avoid any loss.